My essays and journalism have appeared in THIS Magazine, Full Stop, Vancouver Review, The Georgia Straight, and NOW Magazine. I’ve written about grieving, obedience, books, and film. Some of my work is available here:
- “Grieving in the Time of Lulz” (essay) – Full Stop
- “Writers and the Slow Road to #Progress” (essay) – Full Stop
- “Because I Said So” (essay) – THIS Magazine
- I covered film and TV for The Georgia Straight from 2007-2010.
- I was a bright-eyed intern at Vancouver Review (RIP) where I wrote book reviews and contributed the occasional arts piece.